New Semester posted in balloons
January 27, 2016
With the start of the new semester, we’re welcoming new members to the mission. Here’s how you can get involved, from least to most participation.
- Check this website often. We try to post news here quite often.
- Join the mailing list for Columbia Space, so you can keep up with general body meetings and different events. There’s a sign-up form on the bottom of the front page of this website.
- Join our Slack channel. This is where almost 99% of our communcation takes place. It moves fast too, so check back every day. Once you join our mailing list, you’ll get an invite to our Slack group. You can join the “balloons” channel from there.
- Join our Google Drive Folder. All of our documents, notes and resources get posted on Drive and Slack. Both of these are crucial if you want to participate actively.
- Attend mission-specific meetings. We’ll be choosing the days/times for these at the General Body meeting.
- Join a sub-project group. Whether it’s payload preparation or physics calculations, you’ll be contributing directly to the success of this project.
Thanks everyone for the interest, we’re trying to launch by early April. With your support, we can make this a reality.
-Jake Lee, Balloons Flight Director
Liked that post? Check out the mission page